General terms and conditions of Villa l’Orangerie
- After booking you will receive an invoice for the entire rental period of your apartment. Your reservation is only confirmed after a deposit of 25%.
- This deposit must be paid within 14 days after the invoice date. The remaining amount of 75% must be paid up to 8 weeks before arrival. In the event of late payments, all claims to be recovered from us will lapse.
- The additional charge for the consumption of water, electricity and other possible extra services will be billed extra at check-out and paid on the spot.
- All our rates for the apartments are in Euros. You can of course also pay the final bill in Naf. Pay.
- In case of Cancellation up to 2 months before arrival, full refund will be made for what has been paid.
- Afterwards we can no longer be held liable for the amount already paid by you. We therefore recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
Arrival and departure
- You can arrive and depart on any day. We adjust the arrival time to your flight.
- On the day of departure, we ask for your cooperation to give us the opportunity to have the apartment ready for the next guest on time. You must then have cleared your apartment for this no later than 11 am. If the apartment is free after you, we will not check for an hour.
Damage to the VILLA and furniture
- If damage occurs, which could happen to anyone, we will charge you the actual costs and rely on your cooperation.
- People live outdoors on Curaçao. Smoking there is no problem at all.
- SMOKING IS NOT ALLOWED IN THE APARTMENTS.
Electricity / Water
- We reserve the right to pass on interim fluctuations in the rate for electricity and water to the staying guests.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Upon arrival at your apartment you will find a folder with useful information about the island and house rules.
- In case of non-compliance with the above conditions, we reserve the right to refuse you access to our property, without any refund